Thursday, January 6, 2011

Congrats to Aaron and Soham!

Aaron went to Texas A&M with my husband and me, but we only met his lovely fiancee Soham about 18 months ago at another friend's wedding.  She fits right into our little group and we all think she is great!  Aaron lives in Bermuda (lucky!!) and Soham lives in NYC, so when they asked me to do engagement photos while they were in Texas for the holidays, I jumped at the chance!! 

We scheduled a sunset photo shoot on December 30th, but DFW traffic didn't cooperate.  They were delayed by over an hour and arrived just after the sun went down.  Unfortunately the camera was in "flash" mode by that point, but we decided to try a few shots anyway!  I turned a couple to black/white to see if we could salvage any and this is my favorite of the bunch. 



They thought the photos were great considering how dark it was outside, but the shadows make me cringe!   Needless to say, we will be doing a reshoot when they come back in the spring to finalize wedding plans! 

Congrats, you two!!!  We can't wait to see you two get hitched!! 

~Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment