Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sweet Lilly!

I am a bit torn when it comes to newborn photo sessions because they can be very challenging, but I must say it helps when you can just hang out and relax! 

I have a long history with Lilly's family... her aunt Allie is one of my best friends since 9th grade!  Our families have been intertwined for the last 20 years and I feel so fortunate to know all of them! 

Here are a few of my favorite photos from this week's session... unfortunately daddy was tied up at work and could not get away, but we'll get some good shots of him with his little princess next month!!! 

Lilly is technically 6 weeks old, but was really only a few days past her due date since she was a wee bit early.  I even got to take photos of her in the NICU when she was less than 24 hours old! 

Lilly and her mommy, Chrissi!

 Lilly looks SO much like her daddy!

Lilly, mommy and Paisley.

She's so itty-bitty and delicate!

This is my favorite photo of Chrissi and Lilly.

This was before the shoot began, but she was so darn cute when she was waking up that I just couldn't resist snapping a few shots of her! 


Paisley wanted in on the action!

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment