Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun with the Myers girls!

I feel very fortunate to have fantastic friends who I consider to be family.  The Myers family is very special to us and we love them to pieces!  You might recognize these girls from my galleries on http://www.sarahtothphotography.com/...  

They are always so much fun to photograph and I love that they let me use them as "guinea pigs" for new props, techniques, etc.  Plus, they are total hams in front of the camera, which makes it really fun for me!!

Here are a few shots from our "FUN" photo shoot the other day...

Molly-Moo posing for the camera...

Grace is so pretty in her BIG GIRL glasses!

Auntie Sarah loves black and white photos with pops of color!!  :)

So pretty!!

Relaxing...

Happy St. Patty's Day...

Mom brought lollipops as a fun treat!

Yum!!!

I also got some fun photos of Grace, but you'll have to wait until next month for those... we did some cute "Easter" photos!! 

Until next time...
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment