Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Soham and Aaron's engagement photos... (take 2)

Last time I tried to do engagement photos of these two, Dallas traffic and the setting sun were not in our favor.  This time, we gave ourselves PLENTY of time. 

We did our shoot at the Dallas Arboretum, which is where Aaron and Soham are getting married in May. 

I always love taking photos of my friends because we spend a lot of time being silly... here are a few of my favorites!


You have to kiss a lot of frogs...

Daffodils everywhere!!!

Really pretty trees... can't imagine how gorgeous they will be when they are blooming!!

Dip!



I always like to get a good shot of the bling!  Nice job, Aaron...  :)

Capturing candid moments between official "shots" produces some great memories...

A lovely stroll or a kick in the tush... you decide!!

Goofing off... I think we were channeling Austin Powers on this one...
"be a tiger... raaaaaaaaahr"

Nothing says love like a fountain with really big fish...

This is one of my absolute favorites!!

Getting a little 'artsy' with this one... 

The happy couple!! 



Until next time...

Sarah

1 comment: